“I was a hostess at Joe’s Crab Shack for a little while. That was pretty fucking weird. At least I got to use the intercom to announce when tables were ready. They gave me a list of “fun” and “creative” ways to call the parties in, like, “Plaza, party of 4, do the crab walk alllll the way to the host stand because your table is ready.” I made up my own sometimes that didn’t make any sense, or didn’t have anything to do with crabs. Like, “Gobble, gobble, gobble … Smith, party of 2 …” I was only there for a brief time because soon after I was hired, someone who worked there took the keys to my car and stole everything out of it, and left the key in the door. I’ll never go back to Joe’s Crab Shack again.”
Poster for A Dangerous Method. Can anyone translate this?
TAGS: desperate housewives oh I guess TGW won that battle before it even started
sakurapuff said: 22~
5 things I want to change:
- The distance between here and New York
- How expensive flights are
- When The Good Wife is coming back
- The day of the week that the Emmys are broadcast so I can actually watch them properly instead of on my laptop in my bedroom in the dark trying not to wake my parents up
- Which foods make you fat
jmargs said: 6, 24 :)
How I’d spend ten thousand bucks: Do you think that’d be enough to bribe a university into admitting me? This whole application thing is stressing me out.
Someone I’d like to be for a day: Keith Lieberthal. No further explanation needed.
montgomerya said: 5 and 14 :)
(I just did 5)
Something I do without realising: I touch my eyelashes a lot. Is that weird?
possibilityofmagic said: 5. :)
Weird things I do when I’m alone:
- sing songs several times with a different voice each time
- record myself singing said songs and then laugh at how bad I am
- read books out loud in foreign accents
- attempt to cook by just putting random things in a bowl together
- throw socks at my door